… is to empower individuals seeking employment and self-reliance by providing quality services and information in a positive, respectful atmosphere. We give you the tools necessary to find a meaningful career and rewarding employment.
- Employment Service Centre Resource Room
- Resource Library
- Job search assistance
- Career decision making and planning
- Labour market information
- Self Employment Service
- Wage Subsidy Program
- Employability Skills workshops
- Services for People Living with Disabilities
- Job Development and Customized Employment
- Services for Survivors of Violence and Abuse
- We can also offer a Myers-Briggs Personality test or/and Strong Interest Inventory to assist with your career decision.
These services are offered to all unemployed and underemployed Canadians who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
Toll Free: 1-877-638-8108
201-4622 Greig Avenue Terrace BC V8G 1M9
Email General Information: email@example.com
Click here for our contact form
The Employment Program of British Columbia
is funded by the
Government of Canada and
the Province of British Columbia.